Connect With Us:

Wednesday 9 February 2011

COMPASS THINKPIECE stevegriffiths long v6 2610 - Powered by Google Docs

COMPASS THINKPIECE stevegriffiths long v6 2610 - Powered by Google Docs

COMPASS REPORT:

'Dark Times for Those who Cannot Work'

No Competence, No Compassion in Incapacity Benefit Reform

The Labour élites do not represent true Labour's position on Welfare Reform:


"The first thing I want to say is THIS IS NOT LABOUR'S POSITION. This is the position of a few ill-informed, out-of-touch politicians, based on dubious research and ignorant assumptions. This isn't just my horrified conclusion, but is clearly illustrated and evidenced in this Compass Report Mr Byrne's position is not my position, nor any of my Labour friends, nor any of the the 1000 or so people who follow my blog in one form or another. Other than James Purnell, Douglas Alexander and now Liam Byrne in fact, I've never heard an ordinary Labour Party member say they support these changes." Sue Marsh's response as a Labour activist in her blog:



No comments:

Post a Comment